Drain/Sewer Services in the Los Angeles County area
There are multiple drains in the average plumbing system of a home. These drains include sewer line drains, which are one of the most essential components. With this guide, homeowners will learn about the Plumbing Service that is important for their drain cleaning needs.
Stop a Minor Problem from Becoming a Big Issue
A slow running or clogged plumbing system can quickly become a costly issue. American Drain Works & Plumbing Company technicians have the experience to diagnose and provide solutions specific to your drain and sewer problems.
- Drain stoppages
- Main line stoppages
- Sewer Line and drain service and repair
- Sewer line and drain replacement
- Sewer camera inspection and location services
- Cleanout installation
- Hydrojet service
Drain Cleaning Is Essential
To keep a plumbing system operating effectively, the drains must be able to flow freely. Unfortunately, clogs can occur in all types of drains. Homeowners must be aware of how Drain Clearing services can help them keep their plumbing systems operating effectively. These services must be carried out regularly to avoid major clogs that disrupt the flow.
Drain Cleaning Clears Clogged Drains
When a clogged drain develops, it is important to call professionals for Drain Unclogging. These services use special tools and equipment to remove drain clogs effectively. Most plumbers also offer emergency drain cleaning services. Homeowners must be aware of the signs they have a drain clog developing so they can take quick action to get rid of the clog and protect the normal function of their plumbing systems.
Common Reasons for Drain Clog Development
Any type of plumbing drain can become clogged. When a clog develops, homeowners must take immediate action to ensure the clog is handled appropriately. Individuals should never attempt a DIY approach to drain cleaning. Doing so can cause the clog to worsen and could lead to greater expense. The following are some of the common reasons a drain may become clogged in a home.
- Tree roots are one of the most common causes of sewer drain clogs. Invasive tree roots can grow into the lines and cause damage. With Sewer Cleaning, these roots can be broken up so the lines are made clear.
- Food is another common reason for drain clogs. Food should never be sent down the toilets or drains because it can cause major clogs. Food scraps should only be composted or put in the garbage disposal.
- Drain clogs may also result from hair buildup. It is wise for homeowners to install drain screens over their drains to keep hairs from collecting inside the pipes. Hairs can slowly build up over time and create formidable clogs.
- Clogs also develop from fats, oils, and grease. Even if a homeowner is careful not to flush oil and grease down their drains, buildups can occur from washing dishes that are greasy. Although it can take years to occur, full clogs will eventually happen if the drain lines are not flushed regularly.
What Can Homeowners Expect From Drain Cleaning Services?
It can be difficult to pinpoint the precise location of a drain clog without the right expertise, tools, and equipment. Professional plumbers use special cameras that can go deep into the lines so a clog can be discovered right away without tearing up the landscape unnecessarily. The camera allows the plumber to pinpoint the precise location of the clog so the correct action can be sought.
Hydro jetting is one of the most effective methods of getting rid of a drain clog. High-powered water is sent down into the drain line to flush it out. The high water power can break up grease, food, hair, and tree root clogs with ease. This method even cleans the buildup that is on the walls of the pipe so future clogs are less likely to develop.
Snaking is another option for getting rid of clogs. Snaking uses augers that are sent deep into the pipes. These devices remove stubborn clogs efficiently. With a professional snake device, many types of clogs can be removed, including those caused by hair.
Types of Drain Cleaning Services
Multiple types of drain cleaning services are available for homeowners. Homeowners must be aware of these types so they can be prepared to seek these services. The following are some of the drains professional plumbers clean.
- Kitchen drains
- Bathroom drains
- Sewer drains
- Utility room drains
- Basement drains
As soon as a homeowner notices their drains are moving slower they need to call a professional right away. Waiting too long will only lead to further problems that become more expensive to repair. With these services, homeowners will be able to rest assured their drains are working properly again. Even outside of problems, homeowners should plan on having their drains cleaned once a year for the best results.
At American Drain Workers, we provide a wide array of plumbing services for our customers in the Los Angeles County area and surrounding areas. We work to provide the highest level of customer service, ensuring the needs of our valued customers are met in their entirety.